Position Type: FULL TIME / CASUAL
Thankyou for your interest in becoming a pyrotechnician with All Fired Up Fireworks & Stage FX.
If you are interested in Pyrotechnics, Stage effects and Entertainment and prepared to work on various days/hours, this is the job for you. Your work days/nights will vary week to week based on Firework events booked.
You will learn all about storage, freight, set-up of fireworks, firing of fireworks, programming displays, stock takes, dismantling of fireworks, cleaning of equipment and workshop, building firing equipment, waste management, safety management, special effects and stage effects. You will receive on the job training to become a pyrotechnician for AFU, this can take approximately 1-2 years along with a government course for both written and practical assessment.
- Understanding the importance of safety guidelines
- To be honest, punctual and have a great work ethic in a team environment
- Must be over 18 and hold a driver’s licence with reliable transport due to various working hours.
- Hold a current police clearance certificate
- Good knowledge of workshop tools
- Interested in Fireworks and Special Effects and entertainment
If you are interested in being a part of the AFU team and work in a family business located in Forestdale, please apply online and complete the details along with:
- Full Contact Details (Full Name, Address, Mobile, Email, DOB)
- Copy of Drivers Licence
- Copy of Police Clearance Certificate
- Please list any other Certificates you hold – such as First Aid Training Certificate, Forklift licence, Elevated work platform licence etc.
Once we have received your application and all the requirements listed above I will contact you regarding an interview.
You have the opportunity to learn from and work with AFU experienced pyrotechnicians with Full-time or part-time positions available. Apply Now!